Dicier's been updated from v1.3.1 to v1.4! Like v1.1 there isn't really a single theme for this—just a bunch of minor tweaks and fixes and new features, plus another translation. Before installing the new version, uninstall the old fonts—there are instructions at the start of Chapter 2 of the User Guide.
- even- and odd-numbered dice icons.
- generic vertical and horizontal barrel dice.
- new default joker icon: jester face.
- singular 'CROWN' and 'ANCHOR' codes for Crown and Anchor, plus ANCRE and SOLEIL in French.
- cv29: crown jewels-style crown icons.
- cv30: circled star joker icon (the original joker icon used in Dicier v1.3.1 and earlier).
- d4 and d12 are shrunk.
- d8, d10, and d20 are redesigned (to diamond, flattened hexagon, and regular hexagon).
- vertical barrel dice (and the 100-on-d100 etc. vertical barrel numeral (cv28)) are significantly thinner.
- colouerd joker/arrow/talisman codes have been tweaked to use full colour names.
- all Arabic numerals on dice slightly reduced in size (approximately 33% smaller).
- backgammon doubling cube character variant (cv27) removed and replaced by just activating Arabic numerals for 2, 4, and 8, and discretionary ligatures for 16, 32, and 64.
- Português / Portuguese (both Brazilian and European).
- rods/wands on dice (using cv10) are repositioned a little to the right, to centre the rod itself.
- O and Q in Pixel are redesigned.
- fixed ALGÚN slashed zero domino OT code.
- the 20_ON_D20 fix (v1.3.1) has now been applied to all translations.
- fixed some errors and missing section references in the .txt User Guide.
- fixed some errors in the .pdf User Guide.
- edited the User Guide to include new icons and tweaks.
- other minor changes to the User Guide.
If you have any feedback on the changes in v1.4, drop it here or in the itch forum.