What is Dicier?
1 2 3 4 5 6
HEARTS DIAMONDS CLUBS SPADES
D4 D6 D8 D10 D12 D20
Dicier is an advanced and accessible analog games typeface! It's got icons for dice, playing cards, and more. Want the full scoop? Download the files and check out the Dicier User Guide:
Dicier's got a bunch of levers for customisation:
- 4 modes (Round, Flat, Block, and Pixel)
- 3 weights (Light, Heavy, and Dark)
- 4 number styles (European and Asian pip patterns, Arabic and Roman numerals)
- 3 wildcard styles (hatch, text, and asterisk)
- and more!
Dicier's had five major upgrades:
- version 1.1: poker dice, new card suits, diceless pips and dice results, Mode: Block, Translation: French, and more.
- version 1.2: tarot minor arcana, Heckadeck, dreidels, Translation: Spanish, Translation: Galician, and more.
- version 1.3: d4, d8, d10, d12, d20, barrel dice, Translation: standard Croatian, and more.
- version 1.4: even and odd dice, new joker and crown icons, Translation: Portuguese, and more.
- version 1.5: season card suits, rock-paper-scissors, esoteric coinflip results, and more.
It's being translated!
Thanks to translation contributors, Dicier now supports the following languages:
- English (EN)
- Français (FR)
- Español (ES)
- Galego (GL)
- Croatian (HR) (standard)
- Português (PT)
- German (DE)
Dicier is currently priced as $0+PWYC (Pay What You Can) and also is available under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License (CC BY 4.0)! In short, this means you can freely download, use, and even modify the font files for both personal and commercial use. All you need to do is follow the license terms (through the link above and in the User Guide), particularly: credit Speak the Sky as the font's designer.
However, I'm still grateful for any financial support you can give!
Here are some of the other typefaces I've made—find more details on their itch pages, and more fonts and other tools and assets in my Fonts and Typefaces collection!
|Author||Speak the Sky|
|Tags||coins, Dice, dominoes, Fonts, Icons, playing-cards, Royalty Free, tabletop-role-playing-game, Tarot, typeface|
|Asset license||Creative Commons Attribution v4.0 International|
|Average session||A few seconds|
|Languages||English, Spanish; Castilian, French, Galician, Croatian, Portuguese (Portugal), Portuguese (Brazil)|
|Accessibility||Color-blind friendly, High-contrast, Blind friendly|
Click download now to get access to the following files:
- The Future of Dicier (summary)96 days ago
- v1.5.4 translation!Aug 03, 2022
- Deutsch TestdateiJul 26, 2022
- Dicier commissions: DicierX!Jun 08, 2022
- v1.5.3 minor upgrade (webfonts)Nov 15, 2021
- v1.5.2b minor upgradeAug 02, 2021
- v1.5.2 minor upgradeJul 27, 2021
- v1.5.1 minor upgradeJul 05, 2021